Thursday, August 4, 2011

What a week!!

Wow so much has happened this last week Kian turned 5 I can't believe it he has grown up so fast I sure love that little guy. He also started Kindergarten it was so cute he was so excited to go to school and make lots of new friends :) here are some pictures of Birthday and first day of school!!!





Look at his cool new ride he got for his birthday so fun he loves his motorcycle he rides it every day :)

Kian all ready for his first day to Kindergarten isn't he handsome!!



Day 2 of school he's ready to go and waiting for mommy!! look at how cute he is!!


Just a quick update on Bryson he is 9 months now and so adorable he is the sweetest little guy full of smiles and laughs and starting to walk while holding on to things, it wont be long and I will have two to chase after Lol you would think moms with little ones would be skinny hahaha. He weighs 19 lbs. I love my boys and I am so grateful to be blessed with a wonderful family I wouldn't trade it for anything :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily!!! I love the little snippit of your family picture!!
You are gorgeous!!!
I can't believe Kian is already starting kindergarten!!! I will be calling you soon for a haircut my friend!!! Miss ya!

The 4 Willows said...

Your little guys are getting so big! Kian looks so handsome and grown up! I seriously can't believe how much Bryson is walking!