Monday, April 25, 2011

What a fun Easter weekend!!

We had a very busy Easter weekend. Saturday we started out with an Easter egg hunt in Herriman it was alot of fun they had the easter bunny there and the firemen, blow up slides etc. We got there early and Kian had his eye on a red piggy bank along with a few other kids there was only one out there but Kian got it he was so excited :)







After the Egg hunt we was off for a picnic and target shooting with My Parents and brother Jeff and Katrina It was fun, but cool out I wish we would have had sunshine for are picnic :) Utah weather is great!!



Just so everyone knows Kian was not holding a loaded gun all by himself we never would allow that!! We checked it before handing him this for the pic :)

After we was done target shooting we headed home to get ready for a night out without the kids for Are 6 year anniversary yay!! I can't believe we have been married for 6 years and have two beautiful children I feel so lucky. Alot of ups and downs along the way but all worth it I love my sweet husband :)



By the end of Saturday I was exhausted, so ready for bed but had to get the kids in bed so the Easter bunny could come Sunday morning :) heres how sunday went!!












Bryson had his 6 month Check up today Monday April 25. He is doing really good he is in the 17% on weight and the 60% on height I guess he will be tall and skinny :) he weighed 15.76 lbs and is 26.77in tall. He is the sweetest baby he is always smiling I love it!! my poor little guy has an ear infection tho. atleast we found out before we go on vacation hopefully he will be feeling better by then.








3 comments:

Hilary said...

What cute boys!

Jenn said...

Looks like a very fun weekend! Happy Anniversary!

Erin said...

Six years!! Woohoo! You have a beautiful little family! Love ya guys!