Friday, February 25, 2011

Kians Field trip!!

On Wednesday we had Kians filed trip we went to the Discovery Kids at gateway, and the planetarium!! It was a lot of fun Kians little cheeks were rosy from running constantly the perfect place for him he has way to much energy you would think he would have come home and crashed nope just ready to play and run more :) heres a few pics that I got.


The future life flight pilot isn't he adorable :)


This was too funny Kian's little friend was telling me the news cast and Kian just sat there and smiled I couldn't hear everything he was saying it was so cute tho.






I guess he was tired of me stoping him for pictures :)

2 comments:

The 4 Willows said...

That looks like so much fun! We should go together some day!

Jenn said...

Looks like fun! It is kinda fun a little for the adults as well!