Thursday, February 24, 2011

4 months old update :)



My little Bryson is 4 months old now I can't believe it!! His check up went pretty good I found out he is not growing as much as he should he is only in the 2 percentile now on his growth scary after having Kian who has always been at 50% on weight and 95% on height. The DR has changed the formula to Soy and we will try that for a week and if that doesn't help we have to start using specialty formulas that are much more expensive. Heres hoping that soy will work :) I also found out the dry skin problem is eczema and that can be caused from the other formula and allergy to the protein or dairy. My poor baby I hope all the stuff we have changed helps him and he starts getting a little chunky :)

He is such a sweet little boy always full of smiles and laughs for me I just love my boys!! We have recently started feeding him rice he likes it, it's funny to watch him try to eat with a spoon he gets little frustrated but he's getting better!!






1 comment:

The 4 Willows said...

What cute kids you have! I hope the new formula works and you don't have to use specialty stuff. Isaac had eczema too, not quite as bad, but our doctor recommended a lotion called Cetaphil. It works great!