Me and Kian made are valentine cookies, I love Valentine's day the month is so fun I just wish Eric had one romantic bone in his body He kinda ruins it for me :( o well maybe one year he will surprise me I wont hold my breath tho.
Eric had his 28th birthday this month. Me and him went out for a much needed night out together. We eat at Texas Road house and had a steak it was yummy. I made him his favorite Cheesecake for dessert with Chocolate and peanut butter we of course was to full to eat it that night but en joyed it the next night.




4 comments:
Happy Birthday Eric! The cookies look so GOOOOD! Have a great Valentines!
Happy Birthday Eric!
EM! You are a gormet chef! That cheesecake looks divine and professional!!!
I love to see how big your boys are getting too. They really are handsome!
Happy Valentines Day!
You need to teach me to be a good Mommy who makes sugar cookies! I keep thinking about making them tomorrow for Valentine's Day, but I don't actually think I've EVER made them with the kids . . . and I'm not quite sure I remember how to make them :-)
That second picture of Bryson reminds me of Kian -- they're definitely brothers :-)
HIlary, Im not very good I did the easy way of sugar cookies I bought the betty crocker packet that all you add is egg and butter so they were quick but he had lots of fun they wasn't as soft and yummy I think I over cooked them o well Kian had fun making them.
Post a Comment